Research shows customers support businesses that support their community.
Running a Tulsa Area United Way (TAUW) campaign not only provides a tremendous service to your company or organization, your efforts will also make a difference, improving lives and building stronger communities.
Why Run a Campaign?
- Enhance the reputation and visibility of your business, using our brand to build your brand
- Contribute toward a safer, more prosperous community in which to live and grow your business
- Build morale, loyalty and productivity of your employees
- Create a strong culture of caring to attract and retain the right kind of employees and customers
- Invest wisely in a network of 59 highly vetted and respected non-profit organizations
Depending on the size of your organization, the average campaign runs for one to two weeks.
Most campaigns take place sometime between July and November, but they can happen at any time best suited for your organization.
Tulsa Area United Way offers a free online giving platform to collect your employee donations, and employees have the option of utilizing payroll deductions for their contributions. Donations to TAUW are tax-deductible.
Tulsa Area United Way staff will provide all of the information and materials you need to run a successful campaign, as well as offer support during the process.
Contact Chase Mowery, Campaign Account Manager, at CMowery@tauw.org or 918-295-6661 for more information and to run your first campaign!